Location: Cambridge, Canada
Closing date: 19.08.2022
- Formulate a growth plan for your region
- Focus on long term strategy for customer satisfaction and retention
- Assist in the preparation of detailed quotations, track, and follow-up on proposals
- Measure and monitor distributor performance, recommend distribution changes to management
- Sales and promotion David Brown Santasalo Products and services, to end users, OEM’s, consultants, and channel partners
- Establish, build, and leverage long term relations with decision makers, channel partners, to ensure business continuity
- Manage day-to-day account business, new account set-up and net price management. Identify new opportunities, applications, markets, solutions
- Participate in developing and driving key & target account programs and manage allocated sales activities and targets; be a key resource in driving the specification to customers and end users
- Submit verbal and written reports covering sales calls, competitor activity, products, potential customers, and customer needs; populate and regularly update opportunity within the company business system (Sales Force).
Job Requirements / Knowledge and Experience
- Possess a valid driver’s license in good standing
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Must demonstrate strategic mindset and business insight
- Must excel in relationship building, negotiation and customer service skills
- Minimum 5 years of technical sales experience in mechanical/Heavy industry.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Sales Force and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel up to 50% annually (post-COVID restrictions), including travel to the United States
- Impeccable communication skills with an excellent command of the French and English language.
- Minimum 5 years in sales channel (distribution) activities management demonstrating clear Growth
- English: Required
- French: Required
Personal attributes and skills:
- Clear articulation of the business goals behind the solution proposed to client.
- Familiarity with principles of contract terms and profitability calculations.
- Strong ability and willingness to work independently and manage a flexible schedule.
- Present sales results to the Director of Business Development and General Manager on a monthly and annual basis
- Project management skills to manage process improvements and deadlines within corporate and ongoing projects.
- Report Quarterly, and annual on new business forecasting to ensure the sales team have adequate pipelines to deliver annual business targets