Oil particle content monitoring enables early detection of potential gear unit failures months, or even a year in advance. This allows you to plan maintenance activities around your operational requirements and reduce downtime.
A proactive and customisable remote monitoring service for industrial gears, GearWatch is available in three packages:
DBS GearWatch Standard
- Detection of gear unit wear process through oil particle counting
- Compact & cost-efficient condition monitoring solution
- Measurement results are simple to analyse
DBS GearWatch Oil Monitoring
- Oil analysing unit detects early stages of the wear process
- Proactive approach to operation with oil quality measurements
DBS GearWatch Pro
Tailored monitoring systems for gear units and drive trains with selected parameters:
- Oil particle counter
- Rotational speed
- Oil quality
- Oil pressure
GearWatch can be tailored to your operating parameters. All data is monitored by gearbox experts at our central control centre. Not only does it measure changes within the gearbox, it can also monitor a full range of equipment including motors, hydraulic systems and bearings, as required. Furthermore, GearWatch can support any industrial application in process critical industries globally.