Why David Brown Santasalo?
Regular gearbox inspection is recommended as part of a proactive maintenance programme. Unexpected problems can be inconvenient and repairs can be expensive. However, with regular in situ gearbox inspections by trained experts, we can identify any issues before a problem occurs. This can save you money and reduce the probability of downtime.
Using state of the art video and vibration monitoring technology we can determine the condition of internal parts, recommending any requirements for spare parts or an overhaul.
We also provide an effective condition monitoring system to analyse your gearboxes health in future.
Our installation service includes
- Vibration analysis of key components, including main bearings, gearbox, and generator
- Laboratory analysis of oil
- Review of general operating parameters
- A detailed report on gearbox condition
- Providers of independent end of warranty inspections
- Visual inspection of drive-train components and environment
- Industrial gearbox inspection for any brand, right across the globe